When it comes to your finances, are you happy? Or, do you want to be doing better?
Wanting more money or a fancier lifestyle doesn’t make you greedy or a bad person. It is more than ok to want to be wealthy. Wealthy people are able to help more people and provide more value to the world.
Everyone can become financially abundant. Everyone. There are no exceptions. We all started with nothing. Some even lost all the wealth and became rich twice! (I’m looking at you, Mr Trump!)
So to inspire you to create your own success, I’ve collated 11 top money tips from some really wealthy people. What’s the easiest way to become successful? Model success. And here are 11 great models for you.
I think you can have it all. You just have to know it’s going to work
– Tory Burch (American Fashion Designer and Businesswoman)
As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.
– Donald Trump (Founder of Trump Entertainment Resorts)
The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.
– Seth Godin (Founder of Squidoo)
You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
– Richard Branson (Founder of Virgin Group)
The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
– Mark Zuckerberg (Founder & CEO of Facebook)
Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
– Jim Rohn (Entrepreneur, Author and Motivational speaker)
Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.
– P.T Barnum (American Showman and Businessman)
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
– Norman Vincent Peale (Minister and Author)
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.
– Maya Angelou (Author, Poet, Dancer, Actress and Singer)
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
– Henry Ford (Founder of the Ford Motor Company)
Have fun. The game is a lot more enjoyable when you’re trying to do more than just make money.
– Tony Hsieh (Founder of Zappos)